Senior Technical Project Manager
- Chicago, IL
We work at the intersection of bright pixels of creativity, sharp use of data points, innovative tech, and cutting-edge digital know how. That's how we turn brand potential into business performance. And thatâ€™s why we stand out.
We believe our biggest asset is our combination of different backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines that come together to form one epic unit. What we do starts with our people.
We are part of the Hearst Corporation, the worldâ€™s leading media, entertainment, and content company, which gives us access to the most valuable insights, talent and audiences.
The impact youâ€™ll have
As a technically savvy Senior Technical Project Manager, you will join iCrossing to help oversee one of our largest web development accounts. You will have a chance to lead both onshore and offshore technical teams on the development and maintenance of websites. We will look to you to be a primary communication point with the Client and you will be instrumental in making sure that appropriate Agile project management methodology is being followed with the technology team.
What youâ€™ll do
- You will be responsible for managing the deliverables of web based technical projects
- You will be the primary voice from the Technical team who can translate the Technical team's status and needs into language business people can understand. This includes ongoing status updates and new work intake requests
- You will be responsible for the overall Project Plan creation and management by working with Technical, Creative and Strategy teams to establish list of tasks and dependencies to form sprint plans and timelines
- You will work with Project team to create tasks with JIRA and establish Scrum / Agile boards to track and report on progress. Scheduling and running Scrum Ceremonies for team members to help manage backlogs and sprint planning.
- You will access technical risk, and assist technical problem solving
- You have Interactive / digital agency experience and/or have worked in a professional services environment delivering consumer facing websites
- You have at least 5+ years of project management experience in a technical environment
- You have demonstrated experience in running Agile projects.
- You are able to utilize JIRA to its full capacity in Agile projects
- You have managed at least one web development project
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools, including Excel and Microsoft Project
- You have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Back to top