Hi, we're iCrossing. As a digital marketing agency, we've seen the profound effect digital has had on marketing and believe that if brands don't focus on digital today, it may soon be too late. That's why we deliver digital step change for our clients through simple, smart thinking; we call this Change. Made Simple.
The most important factor in creating this change is our people and we're looking for passionate, talented change-makers to join our growing team.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As the Paid Social Analyst, your focus will be on managing and optimising accounts, contributing to reporting of data analysis, and written reports that are shared directly with clients, describing the performance of Paid Social accounts to present a detailed picture of performance across platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more.
You will proactively look for new opportunities and creative ideas to drive the accounts forward and ensure we are following the latest guidelines and innovation trends from across the industry.
You will have opportunities to present directly to clients and contribute to weekly/monthly calls to present and discuss the performance, analysis, and optimisation of your accounts, with support from your Paid Social Manager.
Day to Day role:
- Be responsible for the day to day budget pacing, optimisation and general management of the account including ad copy changes, creative assets uploads, campaign builds
- Maintain budget and performance tracking tools
- Conduct analysis tasks such as audience and creative testing with guidance
- Participate in account auditing to increase understanding of optimisation opportunities
- Be aware of beta opportunities and new platform features
- Developing your learning further with client interaction
- Be an active participant on Weekly/Monthly calls and meetings
- Attending client meetings and contribute to presenting the results of your work
- Provide support for Quarterly Planning Meetings
- Provide data analysis for weekly, monthly and campaign wrap up reportin
- Contribute where relevant to client facing calls/meetings
- Work with a Paid Social counterpart internally to develop understanding of Paid Social
- Work with manager to identify training opportunities
- Complete Facebook and Google exams annually
- Develop understanding of other paid media channels
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As the Paid Social Analyst, you'll be an exemplary communicator with proven experience working within a similar role, with the ability to present your work with confidence.
Having experience working with colleagues and clients you will have a customer-centric mind-set to provide timely solutions whilst keeping control but remaining focussed on the detail above all else
You have a desire to be constantly learning, looking for opportunities to expand your skills and challenging your own ways of working to improve process ad best practice.
Be in possession of up to date Facebook Blueprint Certificate (desired, not essential).
• Experience and knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ads Manager
• Working knowledge of Analytics Platforms such as Google Analytics
• Ability to confidently manage Paid Social budgets
• A knowledge of third-party tracking and software solutions
• Understanding the impact your recommendations can have on your account and being able to forecast that impact
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
We empower our people to create positive change for clients and themselves. We offer iCrossers a long list of benefits, many of which you'll see everywhere, but here are some of the highlights:
- 'Flex 10': reduced 'core' working hours, creating flexible hours to suit you
- Remote working, hybrid and office working options: by Q4 2021 we anticipate min. 2 days a week office working, other options can be discussed dependent on role
- Offices in great locations; Brighton: our newly redeveloped office is in the Lanes, 2 minutes' walk from the sea, London: in Leicester Square with restaurants, theatres, film premières and bars on your doorstep, and Cardiff in Tramshed; an exciting, collaborative space in the centre of the city.
- Pension scheme: we match your pension contribution up to 6%
- Healthcare plan and Digicare app with access to professional mental health support, nutritional advice, health screenings and a digital GP
- High quality skills and personal development training provided by iCrossing, our parent organisation Hearst and external facilitators
- Professional financial and pension advice
- Early Finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity days: 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Regular socials and more!