MOTOR Information Systems, an operating group of Hearst, has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Senior Data/ Graph Architect- NEO4j who can assist us in designing complex data solutions. The Data Developer mindset and toolbox has radically advanced over the last couple years. We are embracing these exciting changes to redefine our internal technical stacks and architecture approaches by utilizing modern libraries and API's to lay the foundation of our new ecosystem of applications.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of our mission to transform the future. We have a rare opportunity for you to use your talent, passion, and expertise to help drive this massive change in how we build our user experience across our product lines, and how consumers experience the MOTOR Product Platform.
This position offers excellent career growth and promotional opportunities, stellar compensation, and the ability to work with the world's premier provider of aftermarket automotive data. Hearst/MOTOR Information Systems will be the best and last place you'll ever work!
Required Experience (must have)
- Strong AWS Experience (Minimum Five years' experience)
- Lambda Functions - Python Preferred.
- AWS Glue and Scala
- Step Functions / State Machines and Control Flow
- ECS/ECR AWS Containerization
- Automation - AWS Data Pipeline experience required
- Strong ETL Experience
- SSIS, Kettle and Talend
- Proficient in developing solutions targeting Amazon Web Services (AWS) and EC2
- Four Years of Graph Data Base Experience (Neo4j experience required)
- Graph Modeling Experience Required
- SQL Server Development experience
- Strong Modeling Experience required
- Strong experience in SSIS with emphasis on complex transformations and working with Large Data Sets
- Strong Automated testing experience
- Linux and container experience
- Scrum and DevOps Experience
- Experience with Data Lakes in AWS
- Proficient with Git, TFS/Azure DevOps
- Experience in one or more of the following: Octopus Deploy, Cloud Formation
- Experience in rapid solution prototyping
- Experience in ML/AI/BI and data analytics strongly desired
- Research, architect, and develop innovative multi-tiered solutions using modern tools and methodologies with a goal for technical excellence
- Work closely with other developers, architects and stakeholders to provide project estimates based on customer experience, features, and envisioned solutions
- Ensure architecture and design of the solution is in alignment with overall enterprise architecture
- Solve problems and pro-actively look for ways to improve our products and platform
- Provide leadership on the future of core frameworks/API's and design concepts when architecting applications
- Mentor junior software architects/engineers
Being MOTOR Driven is Being Diversity Driven.
We are MOTOR driven. At MOTOR, we are driven by diversity and creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace that celebrates our differences. Being MOTOR driven is celebrating your uniqueness. #MOTORDriven