Programmatic Strategy Manager
- London, United Kingdom
At Hearst UK, there's always more to the story. Join us as our Programmatic Strategy Manager to start next chapter in your career.
We're the UK's leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and Country Living. We've created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We'll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will represent Hearst within their Programmatic division driving innovations through programmatic direct channels and creating first in market opportunities leveraging the wider Hearst proposition and technology. The team you are joining has managed to increase programmatic revenues YoY for the last 4 years. Innovation is at the heart of our proposition and we are looking for a forward-thinking person to contribute new ideas to the wider teams.
• Experience with Google Ad Manager and familiarity with how a PMP/PG deal works and ability to trouble shoot deals.
• Proven ability to go above and beyond your responsibilities.
• Great understanding of the programmatic industry and opportunities publishers have.
• Ability to articulate technical difficulties easily and effectively, love to problem solve.
• Strong agency trading desk contacts.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
• 25 days' holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
• Flexible working - we're happy to discuss options!
• Summer working hours
• Discounted gym membership
• Healthcare cash plan
• Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
• Life assurance and pension scheme
• Regular socials and more!
Back to top