Programmatic Campaign Manager
- New York, NY
We work at the intersection of bright pixels of creativity, sharp use of data points, innovative tech, and cutting-edge digital know how. That's how we turn brand potential into business performance. And thatâ€™s why we stand out.
We believe our biggest asset is our combination of different backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines that come together to form one epic unit. What we do starts with our people.
We are part of the Hearst Corporation, the worldâ€™s leading media, entertainment, and content company, which gives us access to the most valuable insights, talent and audiences.
The impact youâ€™ll have
As a Programmatic Trader you will be the crucial â€hubâ€ of our entertainment platform team, managing programmatic traders while challenging the status quo. Your expertise in Programmatic media will make you a critical part of client and team education to help iCrossing deliver best results for our clients marketing programs.
What youâ€™ll do
- You will ensure the health of your accounts, spending budgets in full, while exceeding client KPIs. As the programmatic lead you will be the primary point of contact for both internal and client communication managing expectations based on campaign changes
- You will develop initial audience segmentation and bid strategies and evolve constantly based performance and learnings
- You will own trades in multiple programmatic consoles
- You will Analyze verification data to improve the quality of impressions purchased
- You will Identify flow of inventory trends within the DSPs based on volume of media spend, seasonality, environmental factors and marketplace changes
- You will develop tagging, DCO, and personalized messaging strategies based on understanding our clientsâ€™ website, assets and customer journey
- You have at least 1 year of experience in digital advertising with preferred minimum two years specializing in programmatic
- You have a deep understanding of working in programmatic platforms aka hands on keyboard (The Trade Desk, TubeMogul etc )
- You have a passion for digital marketing, programmatic advertising and our clientsâ€™ business and an even bigger passion for data, analysis and Excel
- You have definitely have Programmatic experience across display and mobile and may have experience in additional channels such as audio, OOH, television
- You have a real knack for building compelling decks in PowerPoint making data driven recommendations
- You have a BA/BS degree, preferably in advertising, marketing, business, economics or similar
Back to top