As a Homecare Homebase Product Owner, you are on the front lines with customers. Because you care about making the lives of nearly 150,000 users better, you strive to listen to their needs and to understand their challenges. Once you do, you jump into action with your team and your peers to define superior solutions. As you gather stakeholder perspectives, you continue our legacy of delivering exceptional and innovative products. Oh, and did I mention everyone around you loves your infectious smile?
Your blend of business and technical savviness, understanding of Homecare Homebase and our customer's business objectives, and your drive to execute makes you successful.
Day to day, you are responsible for product execution. That includes collaboration with internal and external customers, driving scrum team priorities, and ensuring smooth communication among your peers within and beyond product management.
- Engage users to understand problems to be solved and efficacy of solutions
- Understand product workflows and the problems they are intended to solve
- Manage the quality, prioritization, and tactical execution of assigned product backlogs in collaboration with other product management team members and operations stakeholders
- Educate users on the new features by creating and/or contributing to user education, such as user documentation/release notes
- 2+ years enterprise software product owner or product analyst, especially any combination of HL7, FHIR, EDI, and Web Services
- Proven ability to coordinate cross-functional teams with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to innovate and execute on business objectives
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites (25% or less))
- This position can be in Dallas, TX or Louisville, KY.
- Citizenship: HCHB requires all applicants to be US citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions. This position does not require sponsorship.
Back to top