What is the Role?
Looking to work on new distributed technologies? The Modernization Performance and Scalability team at Homecare Homecare Homebase, LLC (HCHB) is looking for Principal Software Engineer candidates. We are currently designing, building, and transforming a set of modern micro services based platforms and distributed systems in a Hybrid Cloud Environment to empower exceptional care. Our platform connects thousands of devices in near time to help clinicians make informed decisions. Ingesting hundreds of thousands of visits daily, we process, analyze, and communicate bi-directionally vast amounts of data across the continuum of the patient.
What You Will Do
- Design, write, execute, high quality code to commercialize platforms using industry standard development patterns and practices.
- Optimize and transform existing database code to better scale leveraging platforms for transformation.
- Write and execute on high level of unit coverage across your responsible projects/focus areas.
- Work and collaborate with Senior Developers and Senior Architects to drive code transformation (peer reviews, code reviews, SAFe planning) within the team.
- Be the first technical user(s) of the platform(s), developing production level code against the platform(s).
- Have familiarity with modern software development and CI/CD practices (Git/Azure DevOps/Release Mgmt.).
- 7+ years' development experience with .Net stack overall (preference given to recent experience with .Net Core 2.x and above).
- 5+ years' development experience with relational databases (preference given to MS SQL 2014 and above).
- 3-5 years' development experience with REST/WebAPI services (preference given to recent experience with current frameworks/cluster/routing technologies such as Istio/K8).
- 3-5 years' experience and comfort level working in a fast paced Agile environment.
- 1-3 years' development experience with Azure technologies preferred (preference given to various PaaS development experience, understanding AKS and development patterns in distributed systems).
Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that Homecare Homebase is a great place to build your career.
Our Team Members Also Enjoy
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of clinicians and homecare staff.
A CEO who cares. CEO Scott Decker has continued the mission to create a culture that cares- one that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of HCHB feels like being a member of a big family.
Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create positive outcomes.
A company that gives back. Every year, Homecare Homebase proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our mission of empowering exceptional care and helping others in need.
About Homecare Homebase
Founded in 1999, Homecare Homebase provides powerful, cloud-based software that streamlines virtually every aspect of a home health or hospice business. From scheduling, routing and patient notes to intake, approvals, billing and payment, care givers will spend less time on paperwork and more time delivering quality care to the patients they serve.
Homecare Homebase is dedicated to helping our clients overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of clinical outcomes and operational efficiency. We work with home health and hospice organizations to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the entire organization - from Intake to Discharge - to achieve transformative results.
Sound like a good fit? Please take a moment to apply for this position.
This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicants should either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the US without immigration restrictions.