Hi, we're iCrossing. As a digital marketing agency, we've seen the profound effect digital has had on marketing and believe that if brands don't focus on digital today, it may soon be too late. That's why we deliver digital step change for our clients through simple, smart thinking; we call this Change. Made Simple.
The most important factor in creating this change is our people and we're looking for passionate, talented change-makers to join our growing team.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Paid Search represents one of the largest teams at iCrossing and PPC Managers are one of the most senior members.
Reporting to the Group Media Director, you'll use your knowledge and experience of Paid Search (PPC) to run a portfolio of accounts and manage a team of analysts
You'll be able to apply your existing knowledge and experience of Paid Search to lead, monitor and grow two of our flagship PPC accounts in Leisure /Travel (UK) and Pharmaceutical (global). Working closely with the Directors, you'll build advanced strategies that are tailored to our clients' needs through deep-dive audits, building advanced testing plans, tactical decision-making, and pushing industry standards.
You'll also be assigned to a specific area of Paid Search and help processes, ways of working and training to develop the entire department in this area.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You may have worked in other agencies or in-house, but either way you'll bring a combination of your expert knowledge of PPC with strong leadership abilities, a future-thinking attitude and the desire to work as part of a larger team.
- You will have substantial experience of delivering PPC strategy for clients
- Experience managing large budgets for enterprise clients
- An expert across bid management tools, ideally SA360/DoubleClick
- You'll be an expert in advanced keyword research techniques to broaden client generic campaigns.
We empower our people to create positive change for clients and themselves. We offer iCrossers a long list of benefits, many of which you'll see everywhere, but here are some of the highlights:
- 'Flex 10': reduced 'core' working hours, creating flexible hours to suit you
- Remote working, hybrid and office working options: by Q4 2021 we anticipate min. 2 days a week office working, other options can be discussed dependent on role
- Offices in great locations; Brighton: our newly redeveloped office is in the Lanes, 2 minutes' walk from the sea, London: in Leicester Square with restaurants, theatres, film premières and bars on your doorstep, and Cardiff in Tramshed; an exciting, collaborative space in the centre of the city.
- Pension scheme: we match your pension contribution up to 6%
- Healthcare plan and Digicare app with access to professional mental health support, nutritional advice, health screenings and a digital GP
- High quality skills and personal development training provided by iCrossing, our parent organisation Hearst and external facilitators
- Professional financial and pension advice
- Early Finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity days: 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Regular socials and more!