The impact you'll have
As a Freelance Campaign Manager, you will be instrumental in the smooth running of Paid Social media campaigns. Your understanding of the different levers that can be used to optimize social campaigns will contribute to meeting and exceeding the KPIs set. As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for creating, executing and optimizing Paid Social campaigns. You will be able to grow your skills by participating in strategy and planning meetings with your assigned integrated media team to gain exposure to other channels.
What you'll do
- You will develop audience centric Paid Social media plans (research, targeting, and network distribution, keyword building, ad copy writing, etc.) and building effective relationships with all vendors
- You will partner with a creative team to develop advertising copy and messaging for clients' media campaigns adhering to the Paid Social platform specifications and guidelines
- You will be responsible for all aspects of Paid Social Campaign Management (campaign setup, execution, optimization and reporting).
- You will monitor quality, click through rates and conversion rates across accounts. Identify low performing ads and placements and make changes necessary to maximize on client KPIs.
- You will research clients' websites to understand online goals and objectives, and develop keywords and phrases relevant to the business model
- You will be responsible for proofreading content and ensuring quality of message
- You will assist in generating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for all clients, and ability to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies. You will attend regular status calls participating as appropriate
- You will demonstrate highly organized campaign/timeline management, with strong attention to detail
- You will collaborate with technical teams for effective tracking and return on investment (ROI) measurement
- You are an individual contributor and strong practitioner of Paid Social
- You have Retail / E-commerce campaign experience with Beauty category experience being an optional advantage
- You have two (2) to four (4) years' experience in paid media with a focus on Paid Social
- You have experience working with audience centric campaign planning frameworks
- You have experience managing Performance media campaigns as well as Brand media campaigns
- You have experience with creating and launching paid media ads, pulling and analyzing data, creating reports and decks, leading client calls, assisting with strategy and developing of media plans
- You have experience working in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- You have experience with internal site visitor reporting/tracking software (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- You like to identify processes that can be improved and can communicate your ideas to a supportive team
- Your Excel skills will include being able to quickly create pivot tables and charts to showcase results. You will regularly use VLookup and macros to facilitate analysis of large data sets
- You pride yourself on your ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines without losing track of the details
- You exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment to digital advertising with a particular thirst to improve your knowledge of integrated paid media