Outside Sales Executive - Erie, PA
- Erie, PA
Hearst is investing in its sales force in the Erie, PA market and we want you to be a part of it! We are the one-stop solution for affordable, turn-key online marketing campaigns. Our Sales Executives work with small to medium businesses to help them grow and thrive through comprehensive marketing campaigns that include SEO, PPC, website design, social media, marketing automation, and print advertising. If you enjoy new business development and growing your account base in order to drive your success and income, this is the opportunity for you!
As an Outside Sales Account Executive, you can expect the following:
- Calling on SMBs to show the value of our digital advertising products, such as SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management, and Mobile Optimization.
- Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing. Your own the sales cycle, prospect to close, and have the support of a world-class Customer Experience team to ensure continued support after the sale.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently ask for the business.
- Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and marketing strategies
- Closely follow market trends
- Become a valuable asset in the business community by boosting your clients' businesses through their digital marketing campaigns.
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas
- Previous outside sales experience preferred, but candidates with a strong competitive drive are encouraged to apply.
- Results oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive.
- The ability to execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently asks for the business.
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must. Prior experience with or knowledge of on-line marketing is a huge plus!
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Valid US drivers license and reliable transportation.
- A great work environment â€" it's never boring here!
- Paid in-depth sales and digital product training.
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential, and significant opportunity for advancement within the company
- Collaboration â€" ideas and input are always welcome
- Business casual dress
- Health, dental, 401k, paid time off â€" we have you covered
Back to top