Lead Software Engineer
What is the Role
Looking to lead developers, and be a stake holder on new innovation driven technologies? The Architecture Innovation team at Homecare Homebase, LLC (HCHB) is looking for a Lead Software Engineer candidate. We are currently designing, building, and shipping forward thinking systems and features based around machine learning, distributed based systems, and Hybrid Cloud Environments to empower exceptional care. Our platform connects thousands of devices in near time to help clinicians make informed decisions. Ingesting hundreds of thousands of visits daily, we process, analyze, and communicate bi-directionally vast amounts of data across the continuum of the patient.
What You Will Do
- Lead a team of developers in designing, and writing high quality code to commercialize platforms using industry standard development patterns and practices.
- Work and collaborate with other Leads, and Senior Architects to drive code transformation (peer reviews, code reviews, SAFe planning) within the teams.
- Be the first technical user(s) of the platform(s), developing production level code against the platform(s).
- Have an innate understanding of modern software development and CI/CD practices (Git/Azure DevOps/Release Mgmt.).
- Be SME for KT of the platforms within the development organization.
- Manage developers via goal alignment on a day to day basis
- 4+ years' managing developers within a team organization.
- 7+ years' development experience with .Net stack overall (preference given to recent experience with .Net Core 2.x and above).
- 3-5 years' development experience with REST/WebAPI services (preference given to recent experience with current frameworks/cluster/routing technologies such as Istio/K8).
- 3-5 years' experience and comfort level working with Senior colleagues in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- 1-3 years' development experience with Azure technologies (preference given to various PaaS development experience, understanding AKS and development patterns in distributed systems).
- 1-3 years' development experience with relational databases (preference given to MS SQL 2014 and above).
- 1-2 years development experience with various machine learning platforms taking experiments to production
Back to top