Integrated Sales Director
In 2016 Hearst Magazines formed Hearst Autos, bringing together the company’s industry-leading automotive media businesses into one dedicated, full-service division. Hearst Autos is composed of consumer brands Car and Driver and Road & Track, business-to-business digital media solutions company Jumpstart Automotive Media and Veretech Holdings, Inc. With synergistic brands that address the key B2B and B2C audiences of automotive manufacturers, dealers and car buyers, Hearst Autos will provide engaging content, powerful data, consumer insights and comprehensive marketing solutions reaching auto enthusiasts, influencers and in-market Shoppers
Hearst Autos seeks an Integrated Sales Director for a newly created position to sell across Jumpstart Automotive Media and the Hearst Women and Lifestyle portfolio to automotive accounts across the East Coast. Position is based in New York.
Ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in generating cross-platform advertising sales with significant experience in both print and digital. He/she must be a motivated self-starter who is inventive and entrepreneurial in their approach to generating business. Experience with automotive advertisers is preferred and contract negotiation is required. Experience utilizing data for strategy and solutions combined with a comprehensive understanding of industry issues and their impact on publisher’s and marketers, is strongly preferred. Strong internal communication skills and Proven success working collaboratively across the organization a must.
• Grow revenue across all platforms from automotive accounts for Jumpstart Automotive Group the Hearst Women and Lifestyle portfolio
• Interact with agencies and clients to set strategy, develop multi-platform solutions and negotiate media contracts
• Build and maintain strong agency and client contacts and relationships
• Provide accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, internal paperwork and administration
• Maintain consistent education surrounding the latest technology, trading platforms, marketing trends and metrics for success is crucial
• Must be an experienced print and digital media sales professional with a with proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals and a minimum of 5 years of experience
• Significant breadth and depth of contacts and experience with the automotive advertisers and their various agencies, with a track record of structuring and managing complex solutions and negotiations to successful closure.
• Deep marketplace knowledge and industry respect
• Analytical/strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful, innovative and creative
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have working knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics, Media Metrix and Comscore
• Account management proficiency from RFP to IO actualization
Meet Some of Hearst Autos's Employees
Campaign Operations Manager
Annie calls herself and her team the "Wizard of Oz", transforming unthinkable ideas into successful digital campaigns for Jumpstart Automotive Media's Canadian customers—ideas that generate the company revenue.
Back to top