- Albany, NY
Are you a night owl who wants a well-paid position with benefits? The Times Union is looking for a District Manager to service the many customers of our newspaper and our partners.
What you'll do:
- Provide excellent service to Times Union, New York Times and other home delivery customers
- Manage a team of independent contractor carriers
- Ensure contractors are properly documented.
- Resolve customer service issues.
- A self-starter with great communication skills.
- Someone who thinks five minutes early is late.
- A person who wants their workday to start at 2 a.m. so they have the late morning and afternoon to do other things.
- Proficient with basic Windows programs including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Own a reliable vehicle and have an excellent driving record.
- You know the streets of Albany and the surrounding area.
The Times Union manages home delivery for several newspapers in Eastern New York. This is a union position with benefits including medical and dental coverage; paid vacations, sick leave and personal time; holiday pay; pension; tuition assistance and more.
Back to top