**This is a contract to hire position.
Jumpstart Automotive Media, a division of Hearst Autos, offers high-impact and performance-driven marketing and advertising solutions that achieve optimum results. An industry thought leader known for its in-depth shopping reports, Jumpstart connects automotive marketers with the largest, high-performing audience of car shoppers and enthusiasts through partnerships with: Car and Driver, U.S. News Best Cars, J.D. Power Cars, NADAguides, Autoweek.com, Autobytel, Autolist, Daily News Autos, LeftLane, CarSoup, and CarBuzz.
- Work with small creative team to develop and maintain on-brand, marketing collateral and advertising for both internal and external clients
- Create compelling visual communications through elevated use of typography, color, brand assets, and photography
- Maintain and develop sales presentation templates, and customize as required to support sales needs
Required Skills and Experience
- Competence with standard design and presentation tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Power Point and mastery of at least two
- Working knowledge of Print Design, for both digital and offset production
- 4-year degree in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong sense of typography, color, layout and grids
- Knowledge of best practices & trends, with an interest and desire to learn new skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, organize, and follow through on projects independently
- Collaborative and versatile team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in design for the web
- UI/UX knowledge and experience
Extra Skills: Not required
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
Meet Some of Hearst Autos's Employees
Director, Digital Product Portfolio
Chip conceives and develops new products across all Hearst Autos properties, bringing together car enthusiasts, dealers, and automotive manufacturers under one digital roof.
Back to top