Customer Helpdesk Services Representative
- Dallas, TX
Homecare Homebase is searching for a Customer Helpdesk Services Representative to provide software support for our clients and ensure the best possible experience with Homecare Homebase.
At Homecare Homebase, we help home health and hospice organizations across the nation overcome the business and technological challenges that stand in the way of patient care and efficiency. As a Customer Helpdesk Services Representative, you are often the face of Homecare Homebase for our clients. You will play an essential role in processing requests and supporting our customers through software challenges so that they can focus their time and energy on delivering high quality patient care.
You will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers via phone and email
- Managing a case load of approximately 40-50 calls per day
- Assisting customers with basic software questions and routine requests
- Identifying major customer issues and following appropriate escalation procedures
- Utilizing basic troubleshooting skills and providing thorough documentation of customer issues for the Client Services team
- Coordinating with teams across the business to relay information
- Meeting or exceeding established department productivity and quality standards
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Homecare Homebase's mission is to empower exceptional care among all the clients we serve. The Customer Helpdesk Services Representative supports this mission by providing excellent customer service and supporting our clients with their daily use of our software. We are seeking:
- Strong written and verbal communicators who are empathetic to customer needs and desire to make a difference in the lives of others
- Quick learners who work well in fast-paced environments
- Driven individuals who remain engaged in their own professional growth and thrive under clearly defined goals and ample career opportunities
- Team players who are passionate about their work and will actively contribute to a positive, collaborate environment
- Education: this career opportunity requires a high school diploma.
- Citizenship: HCHB requires all applicants to be US citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions.
- Location: this position is located in the Dallas, TX office.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
At Homecare Homebase, we don't just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that Homecare Homebase is a great place to build your career. Above all, employees are part of a work environment where we live our CARES values: Care, Act, Respect, Excel, and Smile.
Our Team Members Also Enjoy
- Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of clinicians and homecare staff, as well as the patients they serve.
- A CEO who cares. CEO April Anthony has made it her mission to create a culture that cares - one that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of HCHB feels like being a member of a big family.
- Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy clients. That's why Homecare Homebase offers both full and part-time career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
- A company that gives back. Every year, Homecare Homebase proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our mission of empowering exceptional care and helping others in need.
Founded in 1999, Homecare Homebase is dedicated to helping our clients overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of clinical outcomes and operational efficiency. We work with home health and hospice organizations to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the entire organization â€" from Intake to Discharge â€" to achieve transformative results.
Sound like a good fit? Please take a moment to apply for this position.
Back to top