Homecare Homebase is searching for a Customer Experience Representative to troubleshoot software issues for our clients and ensure the best possible experience with Homecare Homebase.
At Homecare Homebase, we help home health and hospice organizations across the nation overcome the business and technological challenges that stand in the way of patient care and efficiency. As a Customer Experience Representative, you are often the face of Homecare Homebase for our clients. You will play an essential role in guiding our customers through software challenges and eliminating obstacles so that they can focus their time and energy on delivering high quality patient care.
You will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, and live chat
- Assisting customers with questions, software navigation, and issue resolution
- Identifying trending issues and providing thorough research and documentation of findings
- Coordinating with teams across the business to relay information
Homecare Homebase's mission is to empower exceptional care among all the clients we serve. The Customer Experience Representative supports this mission by providing excellent customer service and supporting our clients with their daily use of our software. We are seeking:
- Driven individuals who remain engaged in their own professional growth and thrive under clearly defined goals and ample career opportunities
- Quick learners with strong problem solving and creative thinking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communicators who are empathetic to customer needs and desire to make a difference in the lives of others
- Team players who are passionate about their work and will actively contribute to a positive, collaborative environment
This position can be located in the Dallas, TX or Louisville, KY office.
What You Can Expect From Us
At Homecare Homebase, we don't just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that Homecare Homebase is a great place to build your career. Above all, employees are part of a work environment where we live our CARES values: Care, Act, Respect, Excel, and Smile.
Our Team Members Also Enjoy
- Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of clinicians and homecare staff, as well as the patients they serve.
- A CEO who cares. CEO Scott Decker has continued the mission to create a culture that cares - one that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of HCHB feels like being a member of a big family.
- Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy clients. That's why Homecare Homebase offers a range of career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
- A company that gives back. Every year, Homecare Homebase proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our mission of empowering exceptional care and helping others in need.
Founded in 1999, Homecare Homebase is dedicated to helping our clients overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of clinical outcomes and operational efficiency. We work with home health and hospice organizations to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the entire organization - from Intake to Discharge - to achieve transformative results.
Sound like a good fit? Please take a moment to apply for this position.