Client Success System Administrator - Business Reporting Analyst
- Dallas, TX
Homecare Homebase is searching for an analytics report writer who will support the HCHB Operations Team and customers through the creation of tableau dashboards. These dashboards will support HCHB service offerings, will provide heat map benchmarks that would proactively notify team members of budding problems, and will meet general operational needs, potentially both internally and externally.
At Homecare Homebase, we help home health and hospice organizations across the nation overcome the business and technological challenges that stand in the way of patient care and efficiency. As a Business Reporting Analyst, you will play an essential role in ensuring the long-term success of HCHB Operations teams and customers through robust report creation and analysis within the Tableau product.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting or exceeding established productivity and quality standards
- Working directly with stakeholders to understand and document requirements
- Translating requirements into meaningful and useful dashboards and reports, using Tableau Desktop
- Performing unit testing and performance testing on Tableau workbooks to ensure accuracy and usability before delivering to stakeholders
- Creating documentation for our knowledge base, if appropriate
- Exemplifying CARES core values to promote a positive work environment and adherence to core values
What We're Looking For
Homecare Homebaseâ€™s mission is to empower exceptional care among all the clients we serve. The Business Reporting Analyst supports this mission by understanding the customerâ€™s needs and goals in conjunction with HCHB Operations goals around the desired level of service and support and providing solutions within the system as it exists today.
We are seeking:
- Quick leaners with strong analytical skills in order to organize, analyze, and present data in meaningful and understandable manner
- Strong communicators that demonstrate the ability to understand and document requirements and translate requirements into report design
- Skilled professionals who demonstrate high attention to detail and accuracy; have the ability to test data results and cross check against alternate data sources; and are able to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data
- Highly organized persons who work well under the pressure of multiple projects and deadlines, display active listening, and are detail-oriented
- Driven individuals who remain engaged in their own professional growth and thrive under clearly defined goals and ample career opportunities
- Skilled professionals who are well-versed in the home health and hospice industry and in the HCHB product
- Team players who are passionate about their work and will actively contribute to a positive, collaborate environment
- Effective leaders who demonstrate strong ownership abilities and are capable of driving resolutions to meet department and company goals
Education requirements: this career opportunity requires a bachelor's degree, preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or an equivalent combination of some college and significant work experience. Strong knowledge and experience developing complex dashboards using Tableau Desktop, preferably version 2018 or higher.
HCHB requires all applicants to be US Citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions.
What You Can Expect from Us
At Homecare Homebase, we don't just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that Homecare Homebase is a great place to build your career.
Our Team Members Also Enjoy
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of clinicians and homecare staff.
A CEO who cares. Scott Decker has continued the mission to create a culture that cares- one that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of HCHB feels like being a member of a big family.
Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy clients. That's why Homecare Homebase offers both full- and part-time career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
A company that gives back. Every year, Homecare Homebase proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our mission of empowering exceptional care and helping others in need.
About Homecare Homebase
Founded in 1999, Homecare Homebase is dedicated to helping our clients overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of clinical outcomes and operational efficiency. We work with home health and hospice organizations to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the entire organization â€" from Intake to Discharge â€" to achieve transformative results.
Sound like a good fit? Please take a moment to apply for this position.
Back to top