- Madison, CT
This position is in a business to business environment. You must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups, including stakeholders, sponsors, team leads, vendors, other project managers, and technical staff; a strong process orientation including producing high quality documentation artifacts; and a sound working understanding of Accounting and the IT design & delivery life cycle.
The ideal candidate has the passion and desire to create highly satisfied customers, improve the product line for Premium Billing Modules, advance their own knowledge and help remove impediments so the team can consistently move forward.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and business analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Review and approve design specifications, physical solution design, functional requirements, prototypes and system testing
- Acts as a subject matter expert to review operational workflows of high degree of complexity and/or for multiple departments, identifying problems and developing improvements, modifications and enhancements
- Trouble shooting issues to ensure issues as identified, tracked, and reported on and resolved in a timely manner, including the creation of test scenarios, testing data and understanding of outcomes.
- Prepares business requirements reports, feasibility studies, scoping, and cost justification statements.
- Support all phases of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Travel may be necessary when project/client requires it.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, business, accounting or related field or equivalent experience, MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- CMS (Medicare/Medicaid) business/data experience.
- Accounting/Billing experience
- 2+ years' experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- Experience in Systems Development Methodology knowledge/experience (i.e. SLC, EDGE, CMMI).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with health plan products or managed care programs.
- Experience in working with customers, clients or vendor personnel of all management levels.
- Related work experience, including experience as a multi-platform application configuration professional preferred or, involvement in system requirements/change requests.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
Back to top