- Midland, TX
Front Desk Associate
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Positive attitude with excellent customerservice skills
- Organized, adaptable, able to multi task,detailed and have a willingness to learn.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivableexperience required.
- Answering incoming multi line main phone.
- Instructs and Direct visitors, maintainssecurity procedures and monitors log in book.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes all mail andpackages to the appropriate departments.
- Process all Circulation, Advertising andinternal payments to customer accounts.
- Assists customers with billing inquiries andresolve billing discrepancies.
- Input daily cash, balance accounts, and preparebank deposits.
- Process and balance end of period and end ofmonth spreadsheets and reports.
- Measure and verify daily newspapers.
- Prepare ad counts and daily inch reports.
- Preparing various reports.
This position is fulltime. We offer a competitive compensation plan andbenefits package.
Back to top