- Royal Oak, MI
Hearst Autos is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join the team. The Account Manager is the center of communication among external clients, the Sales department, the Operations department and other internal teams. This is a fast-paced, high-volume position which encompasses the definition of 'multi-tasking'. Account Managers interface with clients at advertising agencies to assist them in executing their digital advertising campaigns. The primary objective is to maximize and retain revenue across our client base.
Hearst Autos, a division of Hearst Magazines, offers high-impact and performance-driven marketing and advertising solutions that achieve optimum results. We connect automotive marketers with the largest, high-performing audience of car shoppers and enthusiasts through best-in-class brands Car and Driver and Road & Track and partnerships with U.S. News Best Cars, J.D. Power Cars, NADAguides, Autoweek.com, Autobytel, Autolist.com, Daily News Autos, LeftLaneNews.com, CarSoup, CarBuzz, CarStory, VehicleHistory.com and iSeeCars.
We're a team of smart and driven folks who like what we do and enjoy coming together to push Hearst forward. It's a really exciting time here as we establish a fully scalable platform to meet the needs of our users, editors, and distribution channels around the world.
It's the stability of a big company with the nimble and forward-looking feel of a startup.
- Establish and maintain relationships with advertising agencies and OEM clients
- Serve as point-of-contact between all internal teams for specified accounts
- Understand all internal departments responsibilities and goals
- Set appropriate deadlines, internal and external, to ensure proper delivery of materials
- Responsible for multiple accounts with numerous campaigns running at any given time
- Manage and organize campaigns from pre-sale through post-sale
- Be an expert on Hearst Autos product offerings and provide feedback on performance
- Utilize analytics and client metrics to reach campaign goals
- Respond to day-to-day questions on ad traffic issues, inventory avail requests, etc.
- Process billing for all campaigns while reconciling discrepancies with agencies and internal accounting teams
- Attend client meetings
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years' experience in digital media
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be internet-savvy and have an interest in online media and advertising
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills required
- Self-motivated, strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Multitasking expert with the ability to prioritize requests while working under pressure
- Knowledge in DCM, DFP, Prisma, and Microsoft Office (Excel experience a must)
- Occasional travel required
Back to top