Jumpstart Automotive Media, a division of Hearst Autos, offers high-impact and performance-driven marketing and advertising solutions that achieve optimum results. An industry thought leader known for its in-depth shopping reports, Jumpstart connects automotive marketers with the largest, high-performing audience of car shoppers and enthusiasts through partnerships with: Car and Driver, U.S. News Best Cars, J.D. Power Cars, NADAguides, Autoweek.com, Autobytel, Autolist, Daily News Autos, LeftLane, CarSoup, and CarBuzz.
The Account Manager is the center of communication among external clients, the Sales department, the Operations department and other internal teams. This is a fast-paced, high-volume position which encompasses the definition of 'multi-tasking'. Account Managers interface with clients at advertising agencies to assist them in executing their digital advertising campaigns. The primary objective is to maximize and retain revenue across our client base. This position is based in our Santa Monica location.
• Establish and maintain relationships with advertising agencies and OEM clients
• Serve as point-of-contact between all internal teams for specified accounts
• Understand all internal departments responsibilities and goals
• Set appropriate deadlines, internal and external, to ensure proper delivery of materials
• Responsible for multiple accounts with numerous campaigns running at any given time
• Manage and organize campaigns from pre-sale through post-sale
• Utilize analytics and client metrics to reach campaign goals
• Respond to day-to-day questions on ad traffic issues, inventory avail requests, etc.
• Process billing for all campaigns while reconciling discrepancies with agencies and internal accounting teams
• Attend client meetings
• Other duties as needed.
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years of work experience in digital media
• Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
• Internet-savvy and have an interest in online media and advertising
• High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills required
• Self-motivated, strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Multi-tasking expert with the ability to prioritize requests while working under pressure
• Knowledge in DFA, Media Visor, DFP, DSM and Microsoft Office (Excel is a must)
• Occasional travel required.
Why People Love Jumpstart
• Jumpstart Automotive Media acts like a start-up (nimble, innovative) with the resources of a large company (a division of Hearst Automotive)
• Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit and Atlanta
• It’s a company of smart people with a wide range of expertise who genuinely like each other
• Benefits: health, dental, 401k, fitness allowance, and more!
Meet Some of Hearst Autos's Employees
Director, Digital Product Portfolio
Chip conceives and develops new products across all Hearst Autos properties, bringing together car enthusiasts, dealers, and automotive manufacturers under one digital roof.
Back to top