- Norwalk, CT
We must be alarmingly enterprising and startlingly original. We must be honest and fearless. And we must spark a revolution.
- William Randolph Hearst, 1887
As a Multi-Media Account Executive, you can expect the following:
- Calling on local businesses to show the value of our suite of advertising products everything from display and SEO/SEM to weekly inserts and print advertisements.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion to consistently earn, retain and increase revenue
- Become a valuable asset in the business community by boosting your clients businesses through multiple channels.
- Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and marketing strategies
- Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing - You own the sales cycle, and have the support of your local account management team to aid in continued support after the sale!
- Closely follow market trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Results oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive.
- Minimum of 1-5 years previous sales experience required, with specific media sales experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must. Prior experience with or knowledge of on-line & digital marketing is a huge plus!
- Strong track record of successful internal and external relationship management
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Valid US drivers license and reliable transportation.
- A great work environment its never boring here!
- Paid in-depth sales and product training.
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential, and significant opportunity for advancement within the company
- Collaboration ideas and input are always welcome
- Health, dental, 401k, paid time off we have you covered
Hearst is a global media powerhouse including outlets such as; ESPN, A&E, Car and Driver, Esquire, O The Oprah Magazine, ELLE, Harper's BAZAAR, Cosmopolitan and many more. We enjoy being a select Google Premier Partner in addition to partnerships with Yahoo, Bing, Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter and FourSquare. We have had a presence in Connecticut since 1871. We are a leader in the growing $50+ Billion Internet Advertising Industry alongside the ever-changing local advertising ecosystem, and are committed to building an infrastructure to support the goals we are going to achieve to become THE Leader in local marketing.
Hearst is an EEO employer and performs pre-employment background checks.
Back to top