Talent Lead, Growth
You want to build a hiring machine with us?
And therefore help people live healthier, happier, longer lives?
Stop reading if that’s sounds uninteresting to you.
HealthTap is the world’s first global health practice powered by more than 107,000 U.S. doctors. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice from any mobile device or computer.
How does that work?
- You can search the world's largest library (more than 6 billion health answers served over six years) of peer-reviewed doctor knowledge for any health topic
- Or ask help from Dr. A.I, our virtual “physician” who translates your symptoms into personalized, doctor-recommended insights—trained by HealthTap’s doctor network
- And if needed, connect with a doctor for a live virtual consult through voice, video, or text—and get prescriptions, labs tests, and referrals afterwards
We have served more than 250 million people over the past six years. HealthTap also powers the most reputable health providers and health payors — from New Zealand to the United States — using our platform to help their patients receive and doctors deliver faster, more affordable, and quality care.
We are a venture-backed (with the likes of Khosla, Eric Schmidt, Mayfield Fund) digital health-tech startup based in the heart of Palo Alto.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to build out the growth team.
As a Talent Lead - part of the Growth Team that directly reports to the CEO - you’ll have your own budget and autonomy to scale the first growth team in digital health.
Read more about how the growth team started here:
With the support of five growth team members that worked at Apple, Google, won TechCrunch Disrupt— and, all together, have founded six startups before, we want you to run any experiment in hiring that you have ever wanted to try.
By building a hiring machine - that brings in engineering, data, product, marketing and design talent - we can hack the growth of our own team from five to twenty-three in the coming months!
And guess what? We haven’t even told you about the puppy love and chocolate shelf that will fuel you while scaling the team with us!
Need to have:
- You’re passionate about making the world a happier, healthier place
- You love communicating, building relationships and connecting the dots
- You’re good in finding needles-in-the-haystack
- You’ll do whatever it takes to give candidates an amazing experience interviewing at HealthTap
- You have a more than 4 years track record in closing (preferably candidates, but if you can talk about the business development deals you closed we’re fine too, etc.)
- You’re driven by the impact of how many hires you make, not by sourcing numbers itself
- You’re intrigued by how to build a hiring process, that functions as an optimized growth machine
- You enjoy extreme ownership and autonomy
- You’re ruthless in prioritization. You love books like High Output Management or 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- You like to go from 0 to 1 and enjoy educating others—for example by writing a playbook on how you build a hiring machine from five to twenty-three team members
- You like rapid experimentation in a fast paced startup environment
Nice to have:
- Mojo—an entrepreneurial, bootstrapping background
- Work experience in a smaller fast growing startup
- Background in a fast-paced recruitment agency
- Behavioral psychology background
What’s in it for you:
- Recruit people and save lives
- Enjoy autonomy— you’ll have your own budget to grow a team from five to twenty-three people (and more to come), work day to day with the Head of Growth and the team that directly reports to the CEO
- Work in a modern office on Palo Alto’s University Avenue (steps from Caltrain)
- Get served catered lunch, dinners, and healthy snacks
- Take advantage of subsidized gym membership
- Relax with in-office massages
- Get covered by full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Enjoy competitive compensation and equity
- Win at work in a diverse culture—visa sponsorship is available
- Bring your pets into work and pet the in-office puppies :)
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top