Senior Video/Photo Producer
About the role:
HealthTap is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and thoughtful Senior Video/Photo Production Specialist to promote the HealthTap experience to the rest of the world using beautiful and creative video and photo mediums. You will have sole ownership over the planning, production, and distribution of HealthTap's video and photo assets, and work closely with our award winning design team to expand the HealthTap brand with your creativity. Your work will reach millions of people and help them live longer, happier, healthier lives.
- A hands-on approach to work
- Provide project consulting, equipment planning and tracking for video projects
- A tested ability to lead, inspire, and motivate a team to create and deliver remarkable, influential, and impactful work
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who nurtures a collaborative “one team” approach
- An advocate of individual ownership for professional growth
- Encourage progressive thinking and pushing of boundaries
- Use state-of-the-art techniques and thought leadership to stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team
- Experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment—startup experience a plus
Qualities and characteristics:
- A proven track record in video and photo production with at least six years experience
- An exceptional portfolio of distinctive work with experience in the product/tech space
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Embraces new trends and forms of media to deliver modern and pioneering results
- Highly passionate about the experience and equally compassionate about their audience
- Fearlessly, boundlessly creative, and relentlessly attentive to detail
How to apply:
Submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio that showcases both video and photography projects.
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top