Senior Brand Designer
About the role:
HealthTap is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and thoughtful Senior Brand Designer to build on an award-winning product and brand that’s defining the first design system in health. This role is crucial to the company and requires someone with broad experience in product and graphic design, brand strategy, and marketing. To thrive in this role, you must love people, value autonomy, and be highly collaborative. You must be solutions-oriented and resourceful with the ability to analyze relevant data to create beautiful experiences. Your designs must breathe simplicity and clarity, and deliver ease of use to healthcare—a field filled with complexity, confusion, and uncertainty.
- A hands-on approach to work
- Experience building brand systems for mobile, web, wearable products.
- A tested ability to lead, inspire, and motivate a team to create and deliver remarkable, influential, and impactful work
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who nurtures a collaborative “one team” approach
- An advocate of individual ownership for professional growth
- Encourage progressive thinking and pushing of boundaries
- Use state-of-the-art techniques and thought leadership to stimulate professional development and inspiration
- Experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment—startup experience a plus
Qualities and characteristics:
- A proven track record as a senior designer with at least six years experience
- An exceptional portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design/brand/marketing/etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Embraces designing for emerging technologies and new forms of interactive communication
- Highly passionate about the experience and equally compassionate about the user
- Fearlessly, boundlessly creative, and relentlessly attentive to detail
How to apply:
Submit a cover letter, resume, and design portfolio that showcases processes, methodologies, and a minimum of two case studies.
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top