Sales Representative / Account Manager
HealthTap: A Mission Driven Company
HealthTap, a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, is the world’s first Global Health
Practice. We deliver immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 from Query to Cure. Through
video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or web connection, we connect hundreds of
millions of people everywhere with the most trusted health advice from a network of more than
100,000 top U.S. doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System
(HOPESTM) and proprietary triaging technology enable healthcare systems, payers and
employers worldwide to provide the right care at the right time at the right price.
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. You can read our Vision and
Credo here. We’re hiring exceptional talent and inspiring leaders in all areas: from engineering
and data, to product, to business operations and marketing, and more. We value excellence,
speed, compassion, intelligence, experience, tenacity, and diversity. If you’re deeply passionate
about solving meaningful problems and making a real difference in the world, if you’re up for the
challenge of helping us transform global healthcare, if you’re ready to see your work used by
billions of people around the world, read on.
As a HealthTap Sales Representative / Account Manager, you’ll generate leads and close on
sales of HealthTap’s enterprise solutions, identifying and fostering positive relationships with
prospective partners, effectively communicating partner-centered value propositions to drive
success in a continuous improvement environment where you can proactively identify process
and business improvement opportunities, and test and implement them.
The Opportunity: What We Offer
● Plan. Execute best-in-class sales practices to schedule and execute on detailed daily,
weekly, quarterly and annual plans to communicate with partners and close sales.
Identify and evaluate potential partners, according to company priorities and criteria.
● Manage. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account
strategy, daily interventions / experiments, and planning, and develop solution proposals
encompassing all aspects of our offerings. Help track and report on actual and potential
value creation for partners. Manage the outgoing communications to partners, including
updated HealthTap offerings, partner developments, and partner needs assessments.
● Communicate. Execute on complex sales-cycles and presentations to senior-level
executives, clearly communicating the value of our enterprise offerings. Participate in
timely and results-oriented discussions regarding pricing and contractual agreements to
quickly close sales. Develop compelling customer-facing value propositions.
● Sell. Close sales for HealthTap’s enterprise solutions and related services to
prospective and existing customers, including healthcare providers, hospitals and clinics,
self-insured organizations, and insurance companies, that will close sales that will
achieve or exceed annual sales quotas.
● Learn. Work closely with sales managers to review and recap sales efforts, key
learnings, assess interventions / experiments, and iterate on sales processes.
Your Achievements: What You Bring
● BA/BS or higher degree (top schools preferred) and 4+ years of Sales / Account
Management experience in a technology company.
● Track record of over-achieving individual and team quotas (top 10-15% of company) in
● Experience successfully managing partner sales and partner operations in a fast paced
● Experience developing and implementing aggressive metrics targets, tracking daily
progress, and constantly iterating on and improving results.
● Demonstrated success working in a client facing role, preferably in channel development
and sales to large-scale customers, and excellent customer references.
About Working with Us
● HealthTap was recently the first digital health company to be named a Technology
Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. We’re growing rapidly and are aggressively
expanding our enterprise offerings and sales team, making this an ideal time to join us.
● Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, in the heart of Silicon Valley,
a short walk from the CalTrain Station.
● We provide daily catered lunches, chef prepared dinners, and healthy snacks, and
exceptional benefits (full medical, dental and vision coverage, subsidized gym
memberships, and much more).
● We offer and offer competitive compensation and equity, and a chance to make a
meaningful difference. Join us and do well while doing good, at scale.
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top