Recruiting at HealthTap is about bringing your passion for making the world a healthier, happier place to every candidate. You are a matchmaker, and can spot a future HealthTapper across the room. Our team is growing, and we want your help. Entrepreneurs welcome!
Join us as a cultural champion of our values, and help us scale to deliver access to healthcare and health information worldwide. Come recruit for what matters: making a difference, for good.
* Help source, aggregate and assess top candidates for all HealthTap openings
* Maintain applicant data reports and performance metrics
* Screen, respond to, schedule, and help interview qualified applicants
* Drive offer process and coordinate with operations team to onboard new hires
* BA / BS degree or higher
* 2+ years of sourcing and recruiting experience in technology preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on tact and attention to detail
* Knowledge of best practices for using social media, grassroots and novel recruiting channels
* Familiarity with a wide range of recruiting policies, practices, and trends
Nice to Have
* Experience scaling a growth-mode startup
* Relationship building in teams of <50 to successfully scale
* Expertise in recruiting technical and non-technical candidates
* Experience working with startups in a rapid growth phase preferred
* A passion for HealthTap and the ability to speak to candidates in all disciplines
Our mission is to help people live healthier and happier lives, and prolong the life expectancy of humankind. Our doctor network of over 108,000 doctors has helped save over 24,000. We are recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Tech Pioneer for the revolutionary disaster-relief solution we launched.
Everything we do is done with our belief that healthcare is a fundamental human right. We would love to have you join us on our journey to make the world a healthier, happier place!
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top