Product Marketing Manager - Enterprise
HealthTap is hiring a Product Marketing Manager, for the Enterprise business!
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the world’s first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the world’s fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. We’re based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world. HealthTap is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and the world’s first Global Health Practice delivering immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 from Query to Cure. Our founders come from Stanford, Yale, and IIT, and our team is composed of people from top schools like Stanford, Berkeley, CMU, and IIT. Our team is entering growth-mode, and we need sharp talent to help us take HealthTap to the next level.
Serve as the voice of HealthTap’s Enterprise customers. Your work and insights will be the foundation for the messaging of our game changing technology for Healthcare. Imagine a Product that is well ahead of Marketing and will highly disrupt the status quo in Healthcare.
You will join a quickly expanding Medical Expert acquisition and engagement marketing team which has ambitious targets for the growth of our medical practitioner network and the level of engagement those practitioners will exhibit. You will have enormous responsibility in driving the activities that will lead us to hit our targets. In this entrepreneurial role, you must simultaneously excel at setting strategy and at getting things done; you must be comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative approaches. Your efforts will create a virtuous cycle that will allow us to optimize our acquisition and engagement techniques: deep data analysis will help you craft creative high-level acquisition and engagement strategies which you will then test using rigorous experimentation frameworks in close collaboration with the content marketing team. Everything you do must drive more efficient and higher levels of both acquisition and engagement with the HealthTap platform. This role reports to the Head of MedEx and will work closely with all members of the Medical Expert team as well as cross functionally across the organization.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Are passionate about the HealthTap mission!
- Enjoy operating independently and with extreme ownership over what you do
- Are entrepreneurial, scrappy, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are singularly focused on achieving your goals and continuously improving your approaches
- Boast diverse quantitative and qualitative skill sets from strategy and customer research to data analysis and go-to-market planning
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are a creative problem solver
- Enjoy storytelling and sharing your insights about your customer
- Team player
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Marketing experience
- Technical background or strong understanding of technology trends (e.g. SaaS, PaaS, IoT, machine learning, analytics, cloud technologies, etc.)
- Strategic vision to articulate go-to-market strategy, and the “do-what-it-takes” mindset to execute against this strategy
- Demonstrated examples of crafting, positioning and developing supporting messaging
- Understanding of, and exposure to, driving multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns across web, social and email
- Ability to work cross-functionally, both garnering inputs and exerting influence
- Results oriented track record of creating and managing marketing programs that create impact
- Mission-driven company. Your work will literally save lives!
- Catered lunch, dinners, and healthy snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- In-office massages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Diverse work culture (Visa sponsorship is available)
- Dog friendly office
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top