Product Manager (all levels)
Product Manager at all levels - from IC to exec - with a vision for scalable products needed to help HealthTap scale the world’s first global health practice.
As a Product Manager, you will work with a team of exceptional engineers, designers, and medical experts to build products that impact the health and well-being of millions of people. You will have the resources, autonomy, and support to own and drive product initiatives in our consumer, enterprise or provider verticals.
HealthTap: A Mission-Driven Company
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the world’s first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the world’s fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. We’re based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world.
HealthTap is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and the world’s first Global Health Practice delivering immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 from Query to Cure. Our founders come from Stanford, Yale, and IIT, and our team is composed of people from top schools like Stanford, Berkeley, CMU, and IIT. Our team is entering growth-mode, and we need sharp talent to help us take HealthTap to the next level.
Responsibilities as Product Manager
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features. Examples:
- Build an AI-powered symptom checker,
- Onboard/NUX for 1M people in a new country.
- Manage engagement and growth of a network of 100,000 US doctors
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform success of the products
- BA/BS or higher in relevant field
- 3+ years experience guiding product discussions through wireframes and mockups
- 3+ years experience designing user interfaces and experiences
- Strong project management and agile software development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive, intensity, and resilience
- Computer Science, Product Design, or other engineering backgrounds.
- MBA, MSc or Ph.D.
- Connection to or experience in the healthcare industry.
- Entrepreneurial experience at a startup.
- Demonstrated success in leading consumer, mobile-first products.
- Experience building/driving consumer mobile solutions for Fortune 500 companies or large hospitals systems.
- Build products that save lives
- Work with a strong entrepreneurial team with experience at Google, Facebook, Apple, Stanford Medical Center, Mayo Clinic and more.
- Catered lunch, dinner and healthy snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- Full medical dental and vision coverage
- Weekly office massages, Yoga, and sports
- Modern office on Palo Alto’s University Avenue (very close to Caltrain)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Competitive compensation and equity
- We connect people with trusted doctors and health-information, and deliver immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 through video, voice, and text chat, directly from any mobile device or computer. You can read our Vision and Credo here.
- We are a fast-growing startup that's making a transformational impact (while helping millions worldwide).
- We value passion, intelligence, experience, tenacity, and diversity.
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top