Office and Culture Manager
HealthTap: A Mission-Driven Company
HealthTap, a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, is the world’s first Global Health Practice. We deliver immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 from Query to Cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or web connection, we connect hundreds of millions of people everywhere with the most trusted health advice from a network of more than 100,000 top U.S. doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology enable healthcare systems, payers and employers worldwide to provide the right care at the right time at the right price.
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. You can read our Vision and Credo here. We’re hiring exceptional talent and inspiring leaders in all areas: from engineering and data, to product, to business operations and marketing, and more. We value excellence, speed, compassion, intelligence, experience, tenacity, and diversity. If you’re deeply passionate about solving meaningful problems and making a real difference in the world, if you’re up for the challenge of helping us transform global healthcare, if you’re ready to see your work used by billions of people around the world, read on.
As HealthTap’s Office and Culture Manager, you’ll oversee day-to-day office needs while also maintaining and fostering our strong, positive, and collaborative company culture. You’ll be our team’s go-to-person for resources and will help manage our people operations and culture to set up our team for success. You'll greet office visitors and will also work across teams on special projects.
- Office Management
- Managing office reception and other internal office scheduling needs
- Welcoming visitors, and completing our sign in and welcome process
- Liaising with external vendors to identify needs and resolve issues
- Ordering and organizing office and kitchen supplies
- Assisting with the logistics for guest meetings
- Coordinating facilities management
- Culture and Talent
- Supporting a strong office culture
- Planning all cultural/social events for the team
- Helping to onboarding both full-time and intern hires
- Providing HR support and management for the team
- Special projects
- Taking on special projects as needed
What you've achieved:
- 3+ years of experience in office management and/or HR (preferably in a startup or growth environment)
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent experience) from a great institution
- Administrative experience supporting a fast-paced office environment in a small to medium-sized organization
- Demonstrated track record of dependability and consistency
- Startup or similar experience preferred, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with Executive, MarCom, and Recruiting teams
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and Dropbox
- You're positive and cheerful and you love to make people smile
- You’re passionate about building a standout company culture
- You’re solution-oriented and proactive
- You never drop the ball when it comes to details
- You have impeccable writing and communication skills
- You’re excited to work in a startup environment
Working with Us: Join us and Win
- HealthTap was recently the first digital health company to be named a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. We’re growing rapidly and are aggressively expanding our enterprise offerings and sales team, making this an ideal time to join us.
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, in the heart of Silicon Valley, a short walk from the CalTrain Station.
- We provide daily catered lunches, chef prepared dinners, and healthy snacks, and exceptional benefits (full medical, dental and vision coverage, subsidized gym memberships, and much more).
- We offer and offer competitive compensation and equity, and a chance to make a meaningful difference. Join us and do well while doing good, at scale.
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top