Marketing Campaign Lead
HealthTap is hiring Marketing Campaign Specialist!
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the world’s first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the world’s fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. We’re based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world. HealthTap is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and the world’s first Global Health Practice delivering immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 from Query to Cure. Our founders come from Stanford, Yale, and IIT, and our team is composed of people from top schools like Stanford, Berkeley, CMU, and IIT. Our team is entering growth-mode, and we need sharp talent to help us take HealthTap to the next level.
Manage the successful setup and execution of acquisition and engagement marketing campaigns.
You will join a quickly expanding Medical Expert acquisition and engagement marketing team which has ambitious targets for the growth of our medical practitioner network and the level of engagement those practitioners will exhibit. You will have significant responsibility in driving the activities that will lead us to hit our targets. You and your fellow channel marketing specialists will form the highly quantitative, operational engine of the Medical Experts acquisition and engagement marketing team. You will be responsible for the setup, execution, and rigorous assessment of numerous campaigns across a wide variety of marketing channels, both online and offline. Together the team covers traditional and non-traditional online and offline channels. Through constant and data-driven experimentation, your efforts will drive continually more efficient and higher levels of acquisition and engagement via our email channel and others. This role reports to the Marketing Operations Manager, Medical Experts and will work closely with all members of the Medical Expert team.
- Build, execute, measure, and optimize campaigns
- Plan and execute highly targeted, integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Manage the daily operations of multiple marketing channels from start to finish and in line with HealthTap’s campaign schedule. Coordinate all aspects of successful campaign delivery.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess performance against quantitative targets
- Develop segmentation and testing strategies to drive higher rates of acquisition and engagement via email and other channels
- Continuously conduct experiments (A/B tests, etc.) to optimize our email marketing efforts
- Analyze campaign results; translate data into key insights and recommendations to drive future content distribution strategy
- Work closely with content marketing and fellow channel marketing specialists to ensure the execution of our cohesive, integrated cross-channel content marketing campaigns
- Help to determine the appropriate mix of online and offline campaign elements
- Develop strategies for acquiring and nurturing leads
- Constantly iterate and improve marketing campaigns through measurement, testing, and optimization
Required Skills & Attributes
- Are passionate about the HealthTap mission!
- Enjoy operating independently and with extreme ownership over what you do
- Are entrepreneurial, scrappy, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are singularly focused on achieving your goals and continuously improving your approaches
- Are detail oriented
- Have deep experience with email marketing and/or marketing operations
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Take a creative, innovative approach anchored in data
- Take an experimentation-heavy approach to everything and thrive in a metrics heavy environment
- Love digging around in the data and mining it for insights
We are looking for past experience and knowledge of best practices in the following areas:
- Expertise in data-driven marketing, funnel optimization, and customer segmentation
- Experience in creating and executing integrated content marketing campaigns
- Execution based on defined customer segmentation and personas
- Experience with Hubspot, Marketo, SendGrid, or other email marketing automation software
- Close collaboration with product marketing and content marketing
- Experience executing rigorous A/B experiments; knowledge of the associated best practices and tools
- Demonstrated success and optimization of email marketing or other channels
- Strong understanding of paid and organic media channels and how they relate to content and campaign promotion
- 2+ years highly quantitative email marketing experience, ideally in a B2B software environment
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a quantitative field
- Experience in healthcare or working with medical professionals a plus
- Mission-driven company. Your work will literally save lives!
- Catered lunch, dinners, and healthy snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- In-office massages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Diverse work culture (Visa sponsorship is available)
- Dog friendly office
More about us
- We connect people with trusted doctors and health-information, and deliver immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 through video, voice, and text chat, directly from any mobile device or computer. You can read our Vision and Credo here.
- We are a fast-growing startup that's making a transformational impact (while helping millions worldwide). We value passion, intelligence, experience, tenacity, and diversity. Check out this short documentary.
- Ask to see our “Introduction to joining HealthTap” booklet!
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, in the heart of Silicon Valley, a short walk from the CalTrain Station. We’re opening a San Francisco office soon, too.
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top