Marketing and Communications Director
HealthTap: A Mission-Driven Company
HealthTap, a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, is the world’s first Global Health Practice. We deliver immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 from Query to Cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or web connection, we connect hundreds of millions of people everywhere with the most trusted health advice from a network of more than 100,000 top U.S. doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology enable healthcare systems, payers and employers worldwide to provide the right care at the right time at the right price.
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. You can read our Vision and Credo here. We’re hiring exceptional talent and inspiring leaders in all areas: from engineering and data, to product, to business operations and marketing, and more. We value excellence, speed, compassion, intelligence, experience, tenacity, and diversity. If you’re deeply passionate about solving meaningful problems and making a real difference in the world, if you’re up for the challenge of helping us transform global healthcare, if you’re ready to see your work used by billions of people around the world, read on.
About this Role: Marketing and Communications Director
As HealthTap's Marketing & Communications ("MarCom") Directory, you'll help develop messages with meaning – helping people live longer, healthier happier lives and feel good every day. You’ll work with a team that's redefining healthcare and play a vital role in building brand recognition, articulating value propositions, and generating adoption among consumers, doctors, as well as large-scale enterprise customers. You’ll work closely with internal teams to drive awareness, activation, engagement, and retention across multiple platforms.
The Opportunity: What We Offer
- Plan. Execute best-in-class marketing and communications strategies to schedule and execute on detailed daily, weekly, quarterly and annual plans to build the HealthTap brand among our various constituencies and create rapid and widespread adoption of HealthTap’s solutions. Identify and evaluate opportunities for targeted marketing and communications efforts and allocate resources to drive results, with an emphasis on top-tier national press coverage and regular media mentions.
- Manage. Manage resources, including internal contributors to marketing and communications. Track and evaluate analytics and other audience-specific data to help guide comprehensive and effective strategic marketing and communications plans that may include promotions, digital initiatives, social media, email, internal product offerings, and other collateral.
- Communicate. Develop brand communications, style guides, and marketing collateral, create compelling customer-facing value propositions, and measurably drive media coverage and sales. Quickly, accurately, and creatively adopt and evolve HealtHTap’s organizational “voice.”
- Close. Be responsible for individual contributions to as well as overall performance of team goals and results. Assist team members and individually close on communications and marketing objectives.
- Learn. Evaluate prior efforts and metrics to learn from efforts and experiements. Communicate key learnings to team members, improve team processes, and improve results.
Your Achievements: What You Bring
- BA/BS or higher degree (top schools preferred) and 8+ years of MarCom or integrated marketing experience in a technology company.
- Previous tier-1 agency experience (preferred) and knowledge of SEO and content syndication (preferred)
- Track record of working with a recognized brand and successfully transforming innovative concepts into category leaders, and over-achieving in past positions.
- Extensive prior experience in integrated marketing communications, able to develop full circle campaigns that touch on every possible opportunity to deliver measurable results.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing aggressive success metrics, tracking daily progress, and constantly iterating on and improving results on an ongoing basis.
- Demonstrated experience devising and implementing organization-wide communications/marketing plans and measurably elevating an organization's audience engagement, and outstanding writing, editing, research, and speaking skills with demonstrated experience in writing for a variety of media.
Working with Us: Join us and Win
- HealthTap was recently the first digital health company to be named a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. We’re growing rapidly and are aggressively expanding our enterprise offerings and sales team, making this an ideal time to join us.
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, in the heart of Silicon Valley, a short walk from the CalTrain Station.
- We provide daily catered lunches, chef prepared dinners, and healthy snacks, and exceptional benefits (full medical, dental and vision coverage, subsidized gym memberships, and much more).
- We offer and offer competitive compensation and equity, and a chance to make a meaningful difference. Join us and do well while doing good, at scale.
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top