Head of Operations
Your core opportunity:
Work with our founder and CEO and the leadership team to bring out the best in HealthTap’s talented and passionate team, and manage operations during a stage of growth and global expansion.
Because we’re changing the world for the better by helping millions everywhere live healthier, happier, and longer lives. Because you’re ready for a next-level adventure and excited to go Mach 13 by taking a world-leading company through a hyper-growth stage. Because we’re innovating every day, and because we’re working with some of the world’s top healthcare institutions to conquer the world’s greatest healthcare challenges. Because we bring a network of more than 100,000 doctors, augmented by artificial intelligence and other cutting-edge technology, and—of course—human compassion to solve today’s complex healthcare issues that affect billions everywhere.
Who You Are:
• Highly process-oriented
• Advanced project management skills
• High EQ
• Complex thinker—capable of winning chess on 20 boards simultaneously
• Helpful and hands-on
• Efffective at improving the efficiency of teams and processes
• Capable of solving complex problems
• Successful at hiring top talent
• Adventurous and excited about taking on challenges
• Passionate about HealthTap's mission
What You Want From Your Next Career Move:
To optimize a growth-stage startup's operations and take its team to the next level.
Why We Need You:
We need our team to be at its best to take advantage of all the amazing opportunities in front of us and deliver the highest-quality services to existing customers and users everywhere.
• Plan, reinforce, coordinate, and direct day-to-day operations
• Build and manage new operations in new markets
• Monitor and continuously improve operational efficiency and capacity.
• Create sustainable operations infrastructure that’s scalable and extensible
• Build a team of world-class operations professionals
What You’ve Achieved:
• 5+ years of experience managing operations (experience in managing growth is a plus)
• History of achieving and maintaining strong operational excellence
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents
• Proven ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans
• Successful at presenting core business values clearly, concisely, and with conviction
• Solid experience in the social Internet orr mobile (preferred) space
• Startup or similar experience (preferred) and the drive to live the dream (required)
• Shape and create your own career happiness and success
• Scale and rapidly grow a one-of-a-kind startup, furthering our goal of being one of the best places to work
• Help improve the health and well-being of millions everywhere and save lives every day.
• Make a difference in the world by solving meaningful problems
• Competitive compensation packages, valuable stock options, and growth opportunities.
• Comprehensive benefits package
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top