Fullstack Engineer | Product Quality Team
HealthTap: A Mission-Driven Company
HealthTap is the first global virtual health practice, powered by more than 100,000 U.S. doctors, delivering fast, affordable, and quality care through our innovative HOPES (Health Operating System).
How HealthTap works:
- You can search the world's largest library (over 4 billion answers served) of doctor knowledge for any health topic; if you need a more personalized answer, send a free health question to one of the 100,000 U.S doctors in our network—expect a response within 24 hours
- Connect with a top U.S. primary care doctor for a live virtual consult— and get prescriptions, labs tests, and referrals if needed
- Experience personalized health engagement, with automated doctor reminders and health checklists, personalized health newsletters, health tips on hundreds of topics, and more.
We’re a venture backed (Khosla, Eric Schmidt, Mayfield Fund, and more) startup based in the heart of Palo Alto.
About the Role
As part of the new Product Quality Team, you will have resources, autonomy, and the support of other a-players to drive growth and engagement through rapid innovation and experimentation.
If you want to change the world, one line of code at a time, to be challenged and to learn, to make a real difference in people’s lives this is the team for you! You will be in the driver’s seat of scaling the company, forever etching your name in history as the group of individuals that finally revolutionized healthcare.
- Experience working on both desktop and mobile
- Experience working with native applications is a plus
- Accustomed to making data-driven decisions, in a fast paced, agile environment
- Play an important role in helping HealthTap stay at the forefront of digital health, one of the hottest emerging industries
- Passionate about making the world a healthier, happier place
- Startup or similar experience (preferred) and the drive to live the dream (required)
- Modern office on Palo Alto’s University Avenue (steps from Caltrain)
- Catered lunch and dinners (healthy snacks always available)
- Subsidized gym membership
- Full medical dental and vision coverage
- Competitive compensation and equity
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top