Frontend Engineer | Product Quality Team
About the role
Where you would fit in: As an engineer focused on Product Quality you’ll work at the intersection of engineering, product management, and quality.
What you will do: You’ll be an engineer evangelist for customers and doctors, focus on solving problems impacting all users, and help build features to make HealthTap's user experience even better.
Be a leader: apply your engineering skills in working with the Product Quality leadership toscalably engineer a platform that guarantees a great user experience, build processes that address users' challenges and develop processes that address customer’s priorities, challenges, initiatives, and potential areas for improvement to deliver a high-quality product.
What you bring to us
- BS in computer science from a top school; 3-5 years of relevant experience (required)
- Passion for building exceptional user experiences in the healthcare space, with focus on high performance and standards
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Web application experience
- Ability to write clean, reusable/modular code
- Knack for problem-solving and a creative side to find new ways to improve our existing well-loved products (4.5+ stars on all app stores)
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Experience developing user-friendly, elegant mobile UIs (preferred)
- Startup or similar experience (preferred) and the drive to live the dream (required)
- Modern office on Palo Alto’s University Avenue (steps from Caltrain)
- Catered lunch, dinners, and healthy snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive compensation and equity
HealthTap is the first Global Health Practice, powered by more than 104,000 U.S. doctors delivering fast, affordable, and quality care through our innovative H.O.P.E.S (Health Operating System).
How does that work?
- You can search the world's largest library (over 4 billion answers served) of doctor knowledge for any health topic
- If you need a personalized answer, send a free health question to one of the 104,000 U.S doctors in our network—expect a response within 24 hours
- Or connect with a top U.S. primary care doctor for a live virtual consult— and get prescriptions, labs tests, and referrals if needed
We’re a venture-backed (with the likes of Khosla, Eric Schmidt, Mayfield Fund) health-tech startup based in the heart of Palo Alto.
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top