Fall Internship 2017
Thrilling internship opportunities at HealthTap this Fall!
Launch your career with one of the fastest growing startups in Silicon Valley!
HealthTap is the largest and most successful interactive mobile health companies in the world. We already serve million of people around the globe, giving them access to top doctors to ask questions of and consult 24/7 via HD video and text consults.
Join us this Fall for an exclusive internship that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies in this vibrate technology space. Students from all disciplines are encouraged to apply.
As an intern at HealthTap, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the ins and outs of a Silicon Valley startup by working cross-functionally with physicians, engineers, and marketing experts
- Make significant contributions to HealthTap's success by becoming a key member of our launch team
- Gain experience that complements your studies and fits easily between your classes
- Work in a dynamic environment that is well funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists and private investors including Khosla Ventures, Mayfield Fund, Mohr Davidow Ventures, and Eric Schmidt
- Get mentored by some of the brightest minds in the business
- Participate in the success of one of the most featured startups in media: The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, NBC, CBS, TechCrunch, and more.
Gain experience with the following teams:
- Engineering and Computer Science - Frontend, Backend, iOS, Android, Data
- Marketing and Social Media
- Medical / Health Research / Writing
- Product Success
- Content Curation and Quality Assurance
- Recruiting and HR
- Business Development
The available spots for this internship are limited and filling up quickly. Please APPLY TODAY. When you apply, please indicate the role that best matches your interests.
Full-Time Internships: 10 weeks or more
Start Date: Fall 2017
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top