Enterprise Sales Account Executive
Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive.
HealthTap is seeking an Enterprise Sales Account Executive to help conquer healthcare as the last frontier of technology.
We are seeking a proven, quota-carrying sales performer to help us grow our eager client base.
- Drive new business sales into large hospital systems and enterprise partners
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Manage deals from lead to successful deployment
- Own client relationship and success
- Sell business value and align to clients’ business needs
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver client success
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in Field Sales
- Experience selling to C suite
- Consistent overachievement of Sales quota
- Prior experience selling SaaS / Cloud solutions
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong time management skills
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision-makers
- Prior startup experience a plus
- Domestic travel is required; international travel may be required as necessary
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- BS technical degree or equivalent
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top