Enterprise Partnerships, Product Implementation Lead
HealthTap: A Mission-Driven Company
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the world’s first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the world’s fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. We’re based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world. Our investors include Khosla Ventures, the Mayfield Fund, Eric Schmidt, and others. HealthTap was named a 2015 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
We’re hiring exceptional talent and inspiring leaders in all areas: from engineering and data, to product, to business operations and marketing and more. If you’re deeply passionate about solving meaningful problems and making a real difference in the world; if you’re up for the challenge of transforming global healthcare; and if you’re ready to see your work used by millions of people around the world, read on.
What you want from your next career move:
- To change the world through your thought, people and process leadership
- To gain exposure to and impact various sectors within the healthcare space
- To drive an organization striving to make a real difference in people’s lives
What you will do:
- Scope projects with our partners to turn agreements into detailed, metrics-based project plans
- Lead project kick-offs and ongoing team meetings, serving as the key point of contact for our partners throughout project rollout
- Manage an internal, cross-functional team (including Product, Engineering, Design, QA, etc.) to track project status and troubleshoot any project issues
- Share partner-backed product feedback and product enhancement ideas with HealthTap’s Product team to evolve our portfolio of partner solutions
- Lead current- and future-state assessments around our partner solutions (i.e., product functionality, user adoption levers, customer success processes)
- Document Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all activities associated with managing projects for different partners
- Train new HealthTap users (e.g., providers) and collaborate with partner to drive user adoption along the acquisition, activation, engagement and referral phases
- Capture implementation best practices to strengthen our partnerships and follow currently identified best practices for partner engagement and user adoption
What you would bring to us:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Top university degree (e.g., engineering, economics, biology) strongly preferred
- Experience with leading complex project implementations
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving and the ability to multi-task with ease
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment with passion for growth
- Startup or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Willingness to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area OR Rochester, Minnesota
How you’ll change global healthcare:
You’ll expand the use and reach of HealthTap’s trusted service and apps that help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. You’ll instill and maintain a culture in line with idealistic values that are revolutionizing medicine and putting it within easy reach of millions of people around the world.
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top