Doctor Communications Designer
HealthTap is hiring a Doctor Communications Designer!
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the world’s first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the world’s fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. We’re based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world. HealthTap is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and the world’s first Global Health Practice delivering immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 from Query to Cure. Our founders come from Stanford, Yale, and IIT, and our team is composed of people from top schools like Stanford, Berkeley, CMU, and IIT. Our team is entering growth-mode, and we need sharp talent to help us take HealthTap to the next level.
Create highly engaging visual assets for acquisition and engagement marketing efforts
You will join a quickly expanding marketing team that has ambitious targets for the growth of our medical practitioner network and their level of engagement. Your efforts will be a key ingredient to the success of our communications with medical practitioners. In this role, you will build upon an award-winning product and brand with the opportunity to design for a wide variety of marketing channels, from email and social media to direct mail and trade shows. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone early in their career to build out a robust and beautiful portfolio. This role reports to the Medical Experts Product Marketing Manager and will work closely with all members of the Medical Expert team.
- Design and implement landing and other web pages for A/B testing
- Create visual assets for distribution in online channels such as email and social media
- Design print materials for direct mail to doctors
- Design trade show and conference materials (e.g. banners, swag, flyers, etc.)
- Assist in the design and production of training materials
Required Skills & Attributes
- Are passionate about the HealthTap mission!
- Enjoy operating independently and with extreme ownership over what you do
- Are entrepreneurial, scrappy, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are singularly focused on achieving your goals and continuously improving your approaches
- Are detail oriented
- Are a jack-of-all-trades designer with a strong sense for marketing best practices and branding in addition to design
- Have experience designing visuals for a variety of online and offline applications
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Take an experimentation-heavy approach to everything and thrive in a metrics heavy environment
We are looking for past experience and knowledge of best practices in the following areas:
- An existing beautiful portfolio
- 0-2 years design experience, ideally on a marketing team in a startup environment
- Undergraduate degree in a relative field
- Experience in healthcare or working with medical professionals a plus
- Basic web page coding / implementation skills
- Mission-driven company. Your work will literally save lives!
- Catered lunch, dinners, and healthy snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- In-office massages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Diverse work culture (Visa sponsorship is available)
- Dog-friendly office
More about us
- We connect people with trusted doctors and health-information, and deliver immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 through video, voice, and text chat, directly from any mobile device or computer. You can read our Vision and Credo here.
- We are a fast-growing startup that's making a transformational impact (while helping millions worldwide). We value passion, intelligence, experience, tenacity, and diversity. Check out this short documentary.
- Ask to see our “Introduction to joining HealthTap” booklet!
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, in the heart of Silicon Valley, a short walk from the CalTrain Station. We’re opening a San Francisco office soon, too.
A portfolio is required
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top