Create for a purpose. At HealthTap, you'll be a directing creative and writing copy with a purpose - connecting people with great, free health information from top physicians, and helping people find what they need, when they need it most. And do it all while working at the cutting edge of interactive and mobile health.
- Own product and marketing copy. Write and edit anything and everything – from web and mobile copy to outreach messages, tweets and FB updates, blog posts, presentations and talks, and marketing materials
- Exercise editorial dexterity to help users through lots of interactions in a way that's intuitive and seamless, and improve on internal and external facing communications
- Develop copy on our social, mobile health platform and relative campaigns focused on consumers and physicians, writing for both the digital (online) and mobile spaces
- B.A. / B.S. or graduate degree from a great school
- A persuasive portfolio of work and a passion for concise, effective, compelling copy
- The ability to distill copy to its simplest form while retaining its appeal to the reader
- Comfort writing from different perspectives, with a strong sense of voice
- At ease effectively writing to various audiences, including consumers, physicians, healthcare groups, potential partners, and developers
- Make a difference in the world by solving huge problems and helping others
- Stock options and leadership growth opportunities
- Full health insurance, catered healthy food, company outings, and more
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top