Chief of Staff
Your core opportunity:
Work with our founder and CEO to bring out the best in HealthTap's talented, energetic, and ambitious leadership team, and be a liaison between our executives and the world.
Because we’re changing the world for the better by helping millions everywhere live healthier, happier, and longer lives. Because you’re ready for a next-level adventure and excited to go Mach 13 by taking a world-leading company through a hyper-growth stage. Because we’re innovating every day, and because we’re working with some of the world’s top healthcare institutions to conquer huge healthcare challenges. Because we bring a network of more than 100,000 doctors, augmented by artificial intelligence and other cutting-edge technology, and—of course—human compassion to solve today’s complex healthcare issues that affect billions everywhere.
Who You Are:
• Operations expert
• Highly organized
• Great managing and coordinating multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Effective project manager
• High EQ
• Accomplished at thinking on your feet
• Excellent communicator
• Helpful and hands-on manager
• Inspiring leader who brings out the best in those you work with
• Adventurous and excited about challenges
• Passionate about HealthTap's mission
What You Want From Your Next Career Move:
• Personal and professional growth
• Big challenges to conquer and problems to solve
• A leadership opportunity to work with senior management
• An inspiring job helping millions and saving lives every day
Why We Need You:
HealthTap's leadership team is exceedingly busy managing growth. Help us reach the next level and optimize our leadership operations.
Nice to Have:
• Experience in a consultancy role/at a consulting firm
• Manage complex calendars and travel
• Coordinate interactions internally and externally
• Manage the implementation of strategic initiatives
• Assess opportunities and risks and present them to leadership
• Build a team of world-class professionals
What You’ve Achieved:
• 5+ years of experience managing people, projects, and processes (experience in managing growth is a plus)
• A history of strong project management
• Shape and create your own career happiness and success
• Scale and rapidly grow a one-of-a-kind startup, furthering our goal of being one of the best places to work
• Help improve the health and well-being of millions everywhere and save lives every day.
• Make a difference in the world by solving meaningful problems
• Competitive compensation packages, valuable stock options, and growth opportunities.
• Comprehensive benefits package
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top