Business Development Lead
HealthTap is taking off!
As a Business Development Lead with unique problem-solving capabilities and a deep passion for quality, you have the ambition help us scale and grow the next generation of HealthTap to serve billions around the world. If this sounds like you, please read on!
Who You Are
- You believe respect is the basis for every good relationship
- You think strategically
- You understand complex value chains
- You see roadblocks from a mile away
- You know how to get through the door, not just get your foot in it
- You make it a point to know the competition
- You are driven by data
- You’re likeable
- Your handshake is firm
- You look people in the eyes
- You know that not every opportunity is a good one
- You understand how to balance risk and return
- You know how to navigate the fork in the road
- You’re a natural salesperson
- You’re trustworthy
- You simplify away complexity
- You love a constructive debate
- Your diplomacy skills are extremely well-honed
What You Want From Your Next Career Move
To build meaningful relationships with customers and partners. To structure and supervise complex, multifaceted deals to accelerate growth of a business that is making a real difference in the world.
Why We Need You
HealthTap is a company that saves lives. That is disrupting the health care industry. As HealthTap’s Business Development Lead, you’ll help develop and enable entirely new ways of connecting patients with doctors and the best health information, and create relationships enabling new ways to manage personal health and health data. You’ll help realize the potential of HealthTap’s novel digital health platform by forging world-class partnerships with the best companies, and will play a key role in changing the way the business of health care operates – for good.
- Build meaningful relationships with users and doctors, and supervise multi-faceted deals with HealthTap partners, structuring transactions that actually help save lives
- Contribute to and spearhead the execution of our Strategic Business Development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (CEO, product, sales, legal, and onboarding) to bring HealthTap to billions around the world
- Manage key partners and develop quality/capacity metrics to measure impact on our business, users, and our long-term goals
- Determine product features, leading the way in digital health and driving differentiated sales, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive inclusion and features into product roadmaps
How You’ll Change Global Healthcare
By being a part of HealthTap’s growing business team, you’ll disrupt the current health care system and bring positive change and improved access to health care to millions of people everywhere.
What You’ve Achieved
- MBA from a top school/program (or equivalent experience)
- 6+ years in a business role at a leading or growth-stage company and 3+ years of experience in a mid- to senior-level business development role
- Proven track record of structuring and negotiating complex agreements in multiple industries
- Experience creating and refining business models using deep data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents
- The ability to think strategically about very complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- The ability to present core business values clearly, concisely, and with conviction
- Experience in the social Internet space and/or mobile (preferred)
- Startup or similar experience (preferred) and the drive to live the dream (required)
Meet Some of HealthTap's Employees
Special Operations Lead
Vanessa leads special projects at HealthTap by working with the CEO and various external partners to take on priority projects that fall outside of the usual scope of operations.
Back to top