Summer Intern - Enterprise Delivery Services Team - Business Analyst Intern
Healthfirst has an exciting Summer Internship position available within the Enterprise Delivery Team - to work with process improvements, IT implementations and portfolio management of initiatives. This is a critical team that will provide insight across various programs and lines of businesses across the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enhance program management/project management tools and reporting
- Create portfolio level reporting across teams
- Learn business areas and create process flows for key business processes
- Learn portfolio management tool and techniques
- Assist with team meetings (notes and facilitation)
- Assist with planning quarterly cross company enterprise portfolio review meetings
- Review key program dependencies
- Undergraduate students must be a junior or senior at an accredited institution or have graduated within 12 months of the program. Graduate students must be enrolled at an accredited institution or have graduated within 12 months of the program.
- Will not require sponsorship for employment
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA from an accredited school
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top