Summer Intern - Enterprise Architecture
We're looking for someone with great energy to work with the Healthfirst Enterprise Data Architecture team. The candidate will get a broad exposure to key daily activities an Enterprise Architecture team. You'll also get exposure to different business lines and Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and project streams by engaging with various Healthfirst teams across lines of businesses.
Highlights of the internship will include:
Data Architecture intern will assist with managing of logical and physical data models in support of Business epics, capabilities, features and stories.
As a self-starter you'll get to work on your effective and proactive communications as well as prepare for, lead and participate in EA team and program meetings.
- Coordination and organization of bi-weekly Cross-ART Architecture reviews, facilitating topic generation meetings and driving submission and publication of content.
- Participate in working groups and community forums - take meeting minutes and follow up on actions which may sometimes include facilitating mini work sessions.
- Research, synthesize, write-up, and present on technical material/emerging technologies
- Support Enterprise Architecture activities ranging from gathering and reporting metrics to identifying and executing on continuous improvement opportunities.
- Prepare and present architectural finding and findings to Business unit and IT leaders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data Analytic Apitude
- Technical Aptitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills
- Presentation skills both in compiling and presenting
- Brief progress weekly at weekly team meeting.
- Support in creating leadership presentations and communication materials
- Desire to learn and participate in an Enterprise Architecture team
- Strong presentation skills, communication skills, critical thinking
- Excellent Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint skills
- Degree in Information Technology or computer science
- Education or background in information security desired but not required
- Undergraduate students must be a junior or senior at an accredited institution or have graduated within 12 months of the program. Graduate students must be enrolled at an accredited institution or have graduated within 12 months of the program.
- Will not require sponsorship for employment
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA from an accredited school
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top