Summer Intern - Call Center Operations - Workforce Management Analyst
- Lake Mary, FL
About the Healthfirst Summer Trailblazer Program
The Healthfirst Summer Trailblazer Program is a 10-week paid internship that runs from June 3 through August 9 of 2019. The aim of the program is to provide an immersive, interactive learning experience that lays a foundation for continued leadership development and success.
Healthfirst Summer Trailblazers:
• Gain hands-on experience
• Learn and hear from Healthfirst leaders
• Receive one-on-one, professional mentorship
• Network with colleagues and build relationships
• Explore the city we and our members call home
This internship is based out of our 1101 Greenwood Blvd location in Lake Mary, FL
We do not offer reimbursements for relocation, housing or commuting costs
- The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (Verint Real-Time Adherence, Gensys, Sharepoint, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation.
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Produces call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for multi-site operation.
- Generates and evaluates staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system. Generates short and long-term staffing models and provides recommendations based on analysis.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide daily/intra-day performance reports to leadership.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
- Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
- Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
- Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Written Communication: must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers.
- Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment
- Concentration in business management or business analytics
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills using Excel or other Business Intelligence reporting tools.
- Programing experience with knowledge of SAS or SQL.
- Familiarity with Access as a database management system.
- Capacity Planning experience is preferred
- Undergraduate students must be a junior or senior at an accredited institution or have graduated within 12 months of the program. Graduate students must be enrolled at an accredited institution or have graduated within 12 months of the program.
- Will not require sponsorship for employment
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA from an accredited school
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top