Sr Enterprise Analyst / Relationship Manager
Sr Enterprise Analyst/Relationship Manager
Job Profile Summary
We are looking for a data savvy, strategic 'thought partner', to join the Relationship Management team within Enterprise Analytics as the analytic touchpoint. In this role, you will help our business leaders (Claims, Contact Center Ops, Enrollment & Billing, Payment Integrity, etc.) build a strategy that aligns the power of analytics to quantifiable value and then drive the execution of that strategy to identify insights which ultimately improve the lives of thousands of vulnerable New Yorkers.
As a Relationship Manager, you will be a champion for our partners in the enablement of their goals through analytics. You will build effective working relationships with our business partners and immerse yourself in their strategic vision. You will attend stakeholder meetings, serving as the voice of Enterprise Analytics, and oversee a dynamic portfolio of projects within your client group. Within the Enterprise Analytics team you will work closely with our team (including our analysts, business intelligence experts, data science arm, and innovation lab) to deliver analytics products. Examples of initiatives you may work on include: leveraging NLP and sentiment analytics to improve service to our members, building analytics that enable efficient claims processing, and designing dashboards to track and trend fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Translate business needs into requests for actionable analysis by others, including documenting user stories and/or writing (light weight) tech specs
- Drive towards a culture of accountability through constant prioritization, organization and assessment of work to meet the needs of our business partners
- Share your subject matter expertise for your area of focus with others on our team, including the coaching and mentorship of less experienced analysts to help them complete their work and grow within their careers
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of essential operational and analytical dashboards, and update and enhance them as our user's needs evolve
- Use data to tell a story that business partners will be able to understand, including packaging and presenting findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Exhibit an awareness of our technology stack which includes Tableau, R, Alteryx, Python, SAS, and AWS
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, business, technology, or quantitative field
- Minimum of 2+ years of prior experience working in healthcare, business, or analysis and reporting.
- Graduate degree in Public Health, Business Administration, or STEM field
- Prior experience working with multiple stakeholders to build an analytics strategy and/or roadmap
- Prior experience working with Tableau or other visualization tools.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, comfortable presenting in front of others.
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Previous experience with project management tools and approaches such as Agile or Kanban.
- Self-directed logic thinker who enjoys working with others to improve healthcare outcomes
- Works well under pressure with an ability to cope in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top