Sr Application Dev Lead (Pega)
Senior App Dev Lead (Pega)
Interested in bringing your Pega Development experience to a company and industry that matters?
The Senior Pega Developer Lead is an essential team member responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Pega platform. The Pega Developer should be able to work with other members of the team on best practices around application development. They should be flexible and willing to learn new programming skills and should be able to migrate existing solutions from one development stack to another based on organization roadmap.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications using Pega solutions that adhere to platform best practices
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
- Collaborates within the Agile framework, fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Actively engages improving software delivery through DevOps and other Agile practices
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Pega Software development.
- Strong SQL skills
- API integration and/or development experience
- Healthcare experience
- Process one of the following certifications: CSA (Certified System Architect; Pega 7 experience
- Previous consulting or client services delivery experience
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Experience in process excellence/modelling, workflow, or flow charting
Experience in Agile environments and methodologies
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top