The Senior Manager, Product Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of strategic communication plans, integrated marketing campaigns and content planning that support business goals for our Medicare Advantage and Commercial lines of business through our broker channels. S/he is a results-driven, creative, and detail-orientated marketer, with a background in B2B/broker marketing and experience working at a health insurance plan. This candidate is a team player, able to work with and influence cross-functional teams to drive strategic marketing plans and tactics, including direct response marketing, collateral development, and engagement activities. This person must have proven experience measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Develops an overall plan and strategy to ensure marketing and sales objectives for Healthfirst's Commercial and Medicare Advantage products are met, including goals such as member acquisition, broker engagement and retention.
- Clearly communicates the core benefits of our products that resonate with our Medicare prospects, commercial employer groups and broker audiences.
- Utilizes strong project management skills to develop marketing materials and campaigns that establish a consistent customer experience throughout the member journey.
- Tracks, measures, and optimizes programs and materials, ensuring the continuous improvement of outcomes through iterative processes and test-and-learn strategies.
- Works closely with the media and analytics teams to continuously optimize marketing campaigns and report on results to business partners.
- Analyzes competitive activity to take advantage of short- and long-term opportunities.
- Ensures that all work reflects market strategy, brand voice, and style guidelines.
- Understands direct response principles and applies appropriate calls to action and tracking to campaigns when appropriate.
- Serves as primary Commercial/Medicare Broker Marketing point of contact for key business partners, such as Sales, Product Management, Member Services and Operations.
- Provide marketing support on other tasks such as assigned special projects and development of new ideas/programs, as requested.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Healthcare marketing
- Experience developing healthcare direct response marketing and growth strategies
- Experience in marketing project management and planning. Ability to prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives.
- Strong analytical skills
- Well-developed written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, ability to effectively manage time, and commitment to developing quality work quickly
- 5+ years of experience working in a Medicare Advantage and/or Commercial health insurance plan, specifically with employer group products and broker audiences
- Ability to understand marketing data, analyze results and build reports that clearly summarize meaningful and actionable outcomes
- Ability to explain complex information in clear and straightforward terms that external audiences can understand and relate to
- Exceptional communication skills and executive presence
- Solid understand of direct acquisition and retention marketing and the metrics used to measure success
- Understanding of the New York metro marketplace and its diverse communities
- A confident, mature, diplomatic and nuanced/discreet level of professionalism
Compliance & Regulatory Responsibilities: NA
Please note: Since we care so greatly about our employees' and members' wellbeing, Healthfirst is moving to a fully vaccinated in-office environment. You must be vaccinated to work in our offices, even if you are partially remote. If you are selected to interview for this role, we will explain our vaccination policy and ensure you are comfortable moving forward with further interviews based on your work location.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.