Senior Application Developer
Interested in bringing your Application Development experience to a company and industry that matters?
The Senior Application Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Senior Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business-critical applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
- Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution.
- Experience building interfaces, services, or APIs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with HL7
- Experience with Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) or Electronic Medical Records (EMRs).
- Experience with InterSystems HealthShare, Ensemble, or Cache.
- Experience with Agile development processes and continuous integration.
- Experience working with remote and offshore resources.
- Experience working with MuleSoft
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top