Relation Coord Inbound
- New York, NY
- Fluency in reading and speaking English and additional language.
- Inbound and outbound call center work experience with telemarketing responsibilities.
- Work experience within the healthcare industry.
- A solid commitment to improving care for frail adults.
- Experience with Medicare or Medicaid managed care plan products such as, Family Health Plus (FHP), Eastern Benefits System (EBS) and/or Federal Employee Program (FEP).
- Work schedule 11:30am-8:00pm M-F; Initial training for approx. 1 month is 9:00-5:30pm M-F.
- Occasional overtime with potential for occasional weekends.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate's degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Extensive work experience including inbound and outbound call center with telemarketing responsibilities within a healthcare environment.
- Healthfirst product knowledge of CompleteCare, Senior Health Partners (SHP) or managed long-term care.
- Prior experience working with the frail adult or elderly population.
- A solid understanding of the value of integrated care.
- Experience in health insurance, home care environment, acute, sub-acute, long-term care (LTC) setting or managed-long term care (MLTCP).
- Experience managing member information or appointments in a shared network environment using paperless database modules.
- Ability to create a positive impression during first contact with prospective members by setting the tone and being able to immediately demonstrate product knowledge and credibility with the goal of maximizing the number of scheduled appointments to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals. Persuasive and able to establish trust.
- Accurate typing skills including excellent written communication and the ability to document grammatically correct notes.
- Understanding of and sensitivity to cultural differences and needs of the community are essential.
- Adept at operating within a diverse and multi-cultural work environment and community of Members such as Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Creole and Korean.
- Adept at working in an environment with fast-past changing priorities including high stress while achieving quota expectations.
- Ability to maintain a calm, neutral disposition while managing many details in a distracting environment.
Compliance & Regulatory Responsibilities: NA
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Back to top